Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter
Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter enables HVAC technicians to create reports and collaborate with peers from the work site.
The Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter, a wireless Fluke Connect®-enabled meter, improves the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged dual rated - CAT III, 600 /CAT IV, 300 V - meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems — microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature — eliminating the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
As part of Fluke Connect — the industry's largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for later, detailed analysis. Those measurements can be uploaded to the cloud. Technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls or email, increasing productivity in the field.
The clamp meter also decreases the frequency that technicians will need to wear personal protective equipment when working on high voltage/current panels. Simply turn off the panel, verify the panel is de-energized using standard safety procedures, place the clamp and sync it to a smartphone with the Fluke Connect app, close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
Applications for HVAC
- 200 µA DC current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60kΩ
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Measure start and run motor capacitors
- Measure performance of variable frequency drives
- Fluke Connect connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your phone screen
- Create and email reports right from the field. Report not enough? Fluke Connect has ShareLive video calls that stream live video and measurements in the same screen
- Don't stop to write down results, save them directly from your meter to your phone with the press of a button
- 600 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- Temperature measurement from -10 °C to 400 °C (14 °F to 752 °F)
- 1000 µF capacitance measurement
- DC Current measurement to 200 µA
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- CAT III 600V, CAT IV 300V safety rating
- TPAK magnetic strap (optional) allows you to conveniently hang the meter while using the probes
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy-to-read backlit display
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
United States of America
FLUKE 902 FC